Thursday, July 28, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #50

It's my final week as the July Muse for the CASE Study challenge. :( I have had SO much fun! It has been humbling and amazing to see all of the wonderful creations that were inspired by a card of mine. I just wanted to thank Chupa and all of you that played along from the bottom of my heart.

For this final week, Chupa chose this card as inspiration. I chose stick to the layout and swap out the feel.

This one has a much softer feel, even though it utilizes much of the same colors. I'm on the fence with this one, but I though it would be a different approach to a congrats card for a girlfriend on losing weight or reaching a weight goal. Because, let's face it...after all of that hard work, you have to reward yourself with a little shopping!

I hope you like, and I hope you will play along. Head over to the CASE Study challenge blog for all of the deets. Hugs!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much again for hanging out with us, Dawn! We all had a blast! You know I love your card, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fabulous dress! And love the tape measure touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the fence? Are you kidding? As soon as I saw this, I was in love! The stitching is the perfect touch, too. It's been such an honor to CASE you this month, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's totally cute. I love the lace trim on the dress and the contrast of that black tape measure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect! LOVE the stitching elements and the way you've so elegantly dressed your dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.Love the stitching, the colors, just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card, and a great idea to give as a weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love this combo of elements! Fantastic card for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous card Dawn, I love the gorgeous dress (must be the polka dots!)and the lace is a perfect touch!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month Dawn, it has been alot of fun, your work is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved having you as the muse over at the CASE study blog. Your cards always inspire me. I was so happy to finally find time to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest