I love the way it looks as is, but wanted to add some flowers to imitate a vine. Mother's Day Bouquet had the perfect flowers for this.
From there, I continued to build my focal point by adding a crocheted flower beneath the heart and another larger heart that I cut from Wafer Board and ran through my crimping tool. A few more die cut pieces of "foliage" were also added using the coordinating Damask Delight Die.
The top and bottom of the card base were flanked with a damask image also included in Damask Delight. And I even snuck in a little more of the damask by stamping one of the hearts with a tone-on-tone pattern.
As I was playing around and doing a little experimenting, I also discovered how you can use many of the flourish images together to build your own custom flourishes. Here I used three of the images to create the start of a bouquet.
I'm sure that finding a use for this won't be a problem! ;)
Stamps: Cupid's Arrow, Damask Delight, A Pocketful: Valentine, Mother's Day Bouquet (Wplus9)
Ink: Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Antique Linen (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
Card Stock: Oatmeal, Wafer Board (Wplus9)
Paper: Beautiful Moments by Carta Bella
Dies: Clear Cut Stackers: Hearts, Cupid's Arrow, Damask Delight, XOXO Border, Vintage Envelope, Timeless TagsOthers: seam binding (Hug Snug); buttons (Buttons Galore & More); crimping tool (Fiskars)