Friday, August 9, 2013

Wplus9 August/September 2013 Release Day

It's Release Day! All of our August/September 2013 release products are now available for purchase at www.wplus9.com. Don't forget, if we run out of something that you simply must have right now, you can also find Wplus9 products at many of your favorite retailers! Check our retailer's page for a list of where to find us.

If you missed the release, you can start here to catch up. And don't forget to check the winner's page to see if you were a lucky prize package winner!

Release day is usually group post day, but since the girl's will be joining us over the next couple of weeks with their release projects...I thought I'd fill in with one more card from me.

I used several of the images from Dockside to create a little collage. I thought this would be a cute card for a young boy...or girl if you switched up the colors a bit. I added some accents of rope with one of the border images in Dockside Backgrounds.

WPLUS9 SUPPLIES
Stamps: Dockside, Dockside Backgrounds | Cardstock: White, Kraft

Again, I just want to say THANKS! Thanks for your patience during our delay, your kind comments, and your support! I know that I have missed the design team this week. And I am looking forward to seeing what they have to share with us, I hope you are too!

8 comments:

  1. This really is such a special release and I also look forward to see the DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Thiese new stamp sets are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Looking forward to the DT's creation in the next while!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card for a little boy! I can't believe you have any stamping power left after creating all the amazing release samples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thrilled with my new stamps! I purchased a nice big stash on aug 9 and I came home from a long day at work to find a happy box waiting for me 3 days later. Not only are your stamps amazing your customer service and shipping is THE BEST! I'm happily addicted :)
    Thank you so much
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thrilled with my new stamps! I purchased a nice big stash on aug 9 and I came home from a long day at work to find a happy box waiting for me 3 days later. Not only are your stamps amazing your customer service and shipping is THE BEST! I'm happily addicted :)
    Thank you so much
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest