Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two Sweet, Two Cute, and Two Charming

That about says it all for these two. I made this for my mother-in-law. It's not was I was originally going to make her, but I ordered the wrong size of something and now have to re-order. I'm hoping this holds her over. LOL I wanted to keep it relatively simple and flat so that she can frame it. The dimensions are 8x8.

Create Your Own:
Paper
Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper
Baja Breeze card stock
Whisper White card stock
Basic Gray card stock
Blue Bayou card stock (In Color 2007-2008)
Stamps
Sale-A-Bration Botanical Blooms
Accessories
Whisper White 1/4" ribbon
Sizzix Big Shot
Stampin' Up Billboard Sizzlit decorative strip die (114510)

Don't forget, Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st! You can get your last minute orders in with me. Visit my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's website and click Shop Now! in the upper right hand corner to shop online with Stampin' Up! Thanks for looking, and don't forget to leave a comment so I know you were here.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! And I'm stealing it.
    Vali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks. And steal away, you know I've cased TONS of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest