Monday, November 15, 2010

Color Cue {10}

Here is the inspiration photo for my colors. I used Kraft, Real Red (Stampin' Up!), and Plum Pudding (Papertrey Ink).

This month we have a treat for you. Each Design Team Member has also created their own personal color combos. You can pick one or play along with them all. Be sure to visit each of their blogs to see their samples and color equivalents by clicking on the appropriate color swatch.

Elise Durenberger

Hannah Craner

Jinny Newlin

Kerrianne Gwin

Maile Belles

Savitri Wilder

Details

Create a card, scrapbook page, digital layout, tag, whatever...just make sure to use the colors noted in the graphic. As always, black and white are allowed for neutrality and balance.

Create your project and post it to your blog or online photo gallery such as Flickr or SCS. Add a direct link to your project (not your homepage please) by clicking the "add your link" button below.

Deadline

You have until December 7th at 10:59 pm EST to play along. You will know the deadline has passed when the link to add your project is no longer available.

Bonus

If you have Wplus9 stamps in your stash, now would be the time to bust them out. I will be collecting lucky participants to feature as "On Cue with Color" here on the blog and at The Studio. If you don't have any yet...don't worry I still want to be inspired by you and you will still be featured here on the blog!

Now it's your turn!

5 comments:

  1. I, still, need to get my hands on that set, Dawn! All in due time! Beautiful color combo! Kraft just brings it all home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, look at all these fabulous color combos! I can't wait until I have time to get crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love THIS card, darlin'! What a terrific color palette: make my HEART happy & my sweet tooth stir! hee hee What a GREAT way to do Color Cue, this round: you're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love your card and all the great color combos! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I wish I had the time to play with all these combos, they're so scrumptious! Totally *sweet* card, Dawn, I'm in love with this stamp :) Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest