Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Color Cue {12} Challenge

Details

Create a card, scrapbook page, digital layout, tag, whatever...just make sure to use the colors noted in the graphic.

Create your project and post it to your blog or online photo gallery such as Flickr or SCS. Add a direct link to your project (not your homepage please) by clicking the "add your link" button below.

Deadline

You have until March 7th at 10:59 pm EST to play along. You will know the deadline has passed when the link to add your project is no longer available.

Bonus

Each Design Team member will be picking their personal favorites from the entries to feature here on the blog.

Ready for a little inspiration to get you started?


Now it's your turn!



6 comments:

  1. Not one from you, Dawn? :) I LOVE this ultra soft color combo! It's high time I crack out my rockin' Wplus9 stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to this blog. I have some questions about the Challenge? Do all 4 colors have to be used or just any of them. Can other colors be used?

    Thanks.

    Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeos colours, Dawn! I love the cards by DT, so different! My special love to Maile... *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest