Saturday, March 5, 2011

February Guest Designer Recap: Sarah Martina Parker

Happy Saturday! Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start! Mine sure is. Any day that I can wake up, have a cup of French Vanilla joe(my fave), and do a little blurfing is a good day to me.

I wanted to jump on today and do a recap of all of the truly inspiring projects that the talented Sarah Martina contributed while she guest designed for us in February. I was so excited to have Sarah guest design for us and she delivered beyond my wildest expectations.

In case you missed any of her projects, I wanted to share the links to help you catch up because you really would regret not feasting your eyes on these:

How is that for a little Saturday inspiration?! If you haven't already, be sure to stop by and leave her some love! We all enjoyed having her with us so much. Thanks again Sarah!

3 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest