Sunday, April 3, 2011

MFW Tuesday Trigger: Farm Fresh

Happy Sunday/Monday guys! Hope you all had a great weekend. I was able to get in a little crafty time and a lot of illustrating and shopping. The boys were camping so I had the place all to myself. Ahh...bliss. ;o)

I had a chance to play in this weeks Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World.

I was inspired by the orange and blue colors, and the vertical run of images down the side. Here's what I came up with.

I used Flora & Fauna I and Spring Post. Absolutely adore how it turned out. I may just have to create more of these in some other color combos.

Thanks for stopping by, hope your week gets off to a great start.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just stunning, Dawn! Again, must you tempt me with Flora & Fauna I?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and striking. I agree that it would look great in other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Dawn! LOVE that pop of white behind your butterfly. It seems to give the butterfly movement, too! Plus, that strip of teal across the bottom is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, this is stunning! The whole design is just perfection, and those gorgeous dogwood blossoms make a beautiful card in any colors. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Dawn!! I love the beautiful stamped flowers, and that lovely butterfly! Wonderful use of the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dawn! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Dawn!! You're tempting me too with that Flora and Fauna set!! You're April release is sitting in my "Shopping Cart" for now--it's our Region's ScrapFest this weekend, so I'm having to save some $$ for that. I may be asking my boys for a wPlus9 Mother's Day gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card. i love that flors and fauna set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Beautiful! Great take on the Trigger!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest