I hope you have enjoyed this month's sneak peeks as much as I have. The design team has done a wonderful job sharing just how versatile this set is. I always try to bring you relevant designs that are multi-functional. This is another set, that though it's focus is around birthdays, can be used for many occasions and can truly fit all styles. Not only is this set perfect for cardmaking, but great for scrapbook layouts as well as Jinny always demonstrate so perfectly. Now it's time to stop teasing you and reveal Pile It On and it's coordinating die in their entirety before they become available for purchase at www.wplus9.com at midnight tonight.
Pile It On
- a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
- contains 24 stamps; 12 image building stamps, 11 sentiments, and a journaling line
- will be available for purchase June 1st for just $19
Pile It On Designer Die
- coordinates with Pile It On stamp set
- each pennant measures approx. 1.25" tall x .75" wide
- traditional ice cream shape measures appox. 1.75" tall x 1" wide
- will be available for purchase June 1st for just $6
The Design Team isn't done showing off this release yet, they've got more to share with you:
And remember, since we have a small release this month, I will be selecting 3 random winners from all posts during the release to win Pile It On and the coordinating die. Leave me a comment by 11:59 PM EST May 31st. Want more chances to win?
- Follow me/Feed me and leave an extra comment (or if you are a current follower/feeder)
- Like us on Facebook and leave an extra comment (or if you currently Like us)
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and leave an extra comment (or if you already subscribe)
That's up to 4 comments per day! Good luck, and as always, THANKS FOR JOINING US!