Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 2011 Release Day

It's Release Day! All of our October 2011 stamps are now available for purchase at www.wplus9.com. If you missed the release, you can start here to catch up.

Release Day is also Group post day. I visit the Design Team every day of the release, but Release Day is reserved with one last parting project from each of the ladies, that I get the pleasure of showcasing.

Lea Lawson

Do you see all of the detail captured on this one card? Notice the very subtle layering of images down the center vertical strip? The glitter added to the mittens? And the pom-poms?! Seriously, she had me at the pom-poms.

Savitri Wilder

I always enjoy the simplicity of Savitri's cards. Though they seem simple, I am always drawn to how every piece has a purpose and is strategically placed to create balance and guide the eye, always allowing the focal point to shine.

Cristina Kowalczyk

Holy masking batman! There she goes again! I love the way she's masked off a tree and used Fair Isle Backgrounds to create a Christmas tree. And did you see the "star" at the top?!

Jean Martin

The addition of bright pink to this soft color combo is amazing. I love how Jean's used the gold ribbon to compliment the gold embossed frame.

Kerrianne Gwin

Kerrianne shows us how to get a big impact with minimal supplies. The inked edges of each heart helps define each one without using too much color. Simple and sweet.

Thanks so much for joining us for this festive release!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects, wonderful team, wonderful release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANOTHER outstanding release, my dear! What a wonderful exploration of these beauties! Thanks for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! I can't wait to place my order tonight! Fabulous work by the entire team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards ladies! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many ways to use these stamps, love the examples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just received my first order! I am so impressed with the incredible quality of your products!! Just posted a card using Fair Isle! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest