Saturday, March 31, 2012

April/May 2012 Sneak Peek #2

Have you "liked" our Facebook page yet? If so, you've been keeping up with the sneak peeks of some of the stamps we will be releasing on April 5th. If not, what are you waiting for? Here's what those in the know have already seen.

A new addition to our Label Layers series.

A floral bouquet just in time for Mother's Day.

A gorgeous follow-up set to our very popular Mehndi Medallions.

We hope you will join us for Release Week starting tomorrow. The Design Team and I will be showing you all of the fun stamps and products that will be available beginning April 5th, with multiple chances to win it before you can buy it!

8 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to seeing the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! The perks look great and I'm home all week with nothing better to do! So excited
    For this release

    ReplyDelete
  3. really looking forward to seeing your new releases :) I dont have a facebook page, but I am a huge fan and have purchased from you ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to see what is going to be available on the 5th... all the sets look amazing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. these are fantastic! can't wait to see the rest of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited about the sneak peeks, Dawn! So far it is I want it all for me. Cannot wait to see the rest and the dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy you posted here too, I don't do Facebook, so thank you for not leaving us bloglanders out! Looks so fun, really loving the Damask Doiles!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest