Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Mood Board: Texture & Bold Color

Many of you have requested that we bring back a regularly scheduled challenge or inspiration post. Today I am happy to introduce Wplus9's Monday Mood Board!

WHAT IS IT?

Every Monday, I will post an inspiration mood board. Some of them will be from previous cards I've made, and some will just be random loves.

PLAY ALONG

If you'd like to play along, use the mood board as a starting point for a card, tag, layout or any project...where ever the inspiration takes you! Use at least one Wplus9 product. Then link it up using the InLinkz widget below to share it and keep the inspiration flowing!

FUN STUFF

We will select (3) random participants to receive a $10 store credit each at www.wplus9.com. Winners will be announced each Monday when the new Mood Board is posted.

I can't wait to see how this week's mood board inspires you!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! how exciting! Off to create something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to these Dawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun! I'll be bringing this to my stamp table tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!! So happy to see a regular challenge here...looking forward to playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to this Dawn! My card will be posted tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, Love this idea and though I can't participate this week, I definitely plan to later. I'll be looking forward to your weekly inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest