Have you heard? Our entire Holiday 2014 Collection is now available! I wanted to thank all of you who joined us this week for your enthusiasm and for making this such a fun release!
If you missed it, don't worry, you can catch up starting here to see all of the previews and some great inspiration for using all of these new stamps and dies.
Wplus9 Holiday 2014 Collection - NOW AVAILABLE
But the fun isn't over yet! I will be back shortly with a video tutorial on coloring Carter Elf from the Merriest Wishes stamp set using Copic markers.
And several of the Design Team ladies still have plenty to share with you as well! Speaking of the Design Team...yesterday was World Card Making Day and these ladies were some card making beasts! Here's a few links you should check out if you haven't already.
Design Team Inspiration
- Snowflakes and deer - how can you go wrong?
- A bold graphic card featuring Twenty Fifteen
- A little Holiday lights featuring Festive Greetings
- A little Joy to the World in the form of a shaker card
- A black & white beauty
- Black, white and gold for the win
- A little something extra in your Christmas stocking
Again, a great big THANK YOU for joining us!