I apologize for the silence lately. February was a busy, busy, busy month here, both on the home front and for Wplus9. I'll start with the Wplus9 updates so those of you who don't care about the home stuff, can be spared. ;o)
Your shopping experience is important to me. So I'm always trying to improve the website. I've added a lot of little updates over the last month.
- I've done some reorganizing of categories and plan to do more. But you may notice that I've created a "Companion Cuts" section where you will be able to find all dies that have a matching stamp set.
- Taking it a step further, each stamp set that has a matching Companion Cut, now has the ability to add that die bundle to your cart directly from the stamp set's product page. You can click here to see an example.
- I've added an FAQ page as well. This is something that will be updated and added to as needed.
- I wanted to thank all of the wonderful retailers who are now carrying Wplus9 products! I will be adding a page of retailers to the website soon so you can see if there is one near you.
- We have a big release coming up! 6 stamp sets and 4 dies big...and a surprise. In fact, I may start some sneak peeks early on the blog or on our Facebook page this month.
- I've been working on 2 new product lines. One will be available for our April Release. The second one will require some adjustments to our shipping rates and policies, but I am trying to get everything worked out and ready for the April Release. We will see. I want to make sure everything is planned out and accounted for before pulling the plug.
On the Home Front
- My baby turned 7, okay, so that's not really a baby. But he'll always be a baby to me.
- Jason and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! Can I get an AMEN?!
- The boys had their Pinewood Derby Race. Jason is the Pinewood Chair, so by default, I guess that makes me Co-Chair. Carter place 1st in his Den and 4th in the entire Pack (87 scouts). And Hunter placed 2nd in his Den and I think 8th in the Pack.
- We had the Blue & Gold Banquet, for which I volunteered to design and print the programs...the day before. Ack! Hey, it got me out of baking a cake. Yes please!
- Hunter crossed over and is officially a Boy Scout now!
- We entertained the most fabulous out-of-town guests, Jason's cousin and his family. I LOVE them! We have so much fun just talking and hanging out.
- We forgot my MIL's birthday! I know. I know. I really don't know how I could have forgotten such a wonderful, generous, kind, funny and gracious woman's birthday...but I did. And I feel horrible. I'm sorry. :(
So that's it in a nutshell. I will be back soon with a Design Spotlight, so be sure to add your Wplus9 projects to the Flickr Gallery. See you soon and thanks for stopping by!