The tree is decorated, the gifts have all been carefully selected and wrapped to perfection. The smell of fresh baked cookies is lingering in the air. Christmas is almost here! But before we know it, all of the excitement will crest in a frenzy of paper and squeals and then it will all be over.
I'm always a little sad at how quickly it all comes to an end and then it's back to business as usual. You too? Well we've put together a little treat to help you beat those post Christmas blues!
Each of us has hand picked a stamp set and die to include in a huge Wplus9 Very Merry Christmas Giveaway! We will be showing you which ones each of us picked and why on our blogs in the following order:
- Monday 12/24 - Cristina Kowalczyk & Elise Durenberger
- Tuesday 12/25 - Jean Martin & Kerrianne Bowen
- Wednesday 12/26 - Jinny Newlin & Lea Lawson
- Thursday 12/27 - Sarah Martina Parker & Savitri Wilder
- Friday 12/28 - Finish up, right here with me, Dawn Woleslagle.
- Damask Delight Stamp Set
- Damask Delight Companion Die
- Iconic Christmas Stamp Set
- Banner Trio Die
- Folk Art Flurries Stamp Set
- Seasonal Sentiments Die
- Happy Harvest Stamp Set
- Happy Harvest Companion Die
- Kisses & Cuddles Stamp Set
- Clear Cut Stackers: Stars Die
- Sweet Nothings Stamp Set
- Folk Art Florals Die
- Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set
- Label Layers 3 Die
- Bitty Buddy Valentines Stamp Set
- Bitty Buddies Companion Die
- Country Charm Stamp Set
- Clear Cut Stackers: Pinking Squares Die
- 1 pack Kraft Card Stock (15 sheets)
- 1 pack Oatmeal Card Stock (15 sheets)
- 1 pack White Card Stock (15 sheets)
That's more than $275 in value!
***CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED***
How To Enter
The giveaway starts Monday, December 24, 2012.. Entering is as easy as leaving a comment. Hop around to the Design Team members' blogs all week long and don't forget to leave a comment on each blog, each day…that's up to 9 entries! If you miss a day, don't worry, comments will be open until 11:59 p.m. EST 12/30/12 so you can catch up. ONE random winner will be selected from all comments combined on January 1, 2013 here on the blog.
Also, don't forget to:
Help us spread the word on Facebook and/or Twitter and you can leave a comment on this post for up to 2 extra entries.
Happy Holidays and Good Luck!