It's the last stop on our Very Merry Christmas Giveaway Hop. If you've been following along all week, then you are finishing up right here with me and my personal picks to include in the giveaway.
I don't think it is any secret how much I love Country Charm and Clear Cut Stackers: Pinking Squares. I can honestly say that I use these products more than any other at the moment. I love creating patchwork backgrounds using the "fabric swatches" included in Country Charm.
And the pinking squares are the perfect backdrop for any focal point. I also used our Clear Cut Stackers: Hearts to create a little heart shaped frame. A little glitter, a crochet flower and a button create a perfect little trio of love. I've also used our Oatmeal and Kraft card stock (also included in the prize package) along with our Cupid's Bow card stock.
Here's a quick recap of everything included in the A Very Merry Christmas Giveaway package.
- Damask Delight Stamp Set
- Damask Delight Companion Die
- Iconic Christmas Stamp Set
- Banner Trio Die
- Folk Art Flurries Stamp Set
- Seasonal Sentiments Die
- Happy Harvest Stamp Set
- Happy Harvest Companion Die
- Kisses & Cuddles Stamp Set
- Clear Cut Stackers: Stars Die
- Sweet Nothings Stamp Set
- Folk Art Florals Die
- Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set
- Label Layers 3 Die
- Bitty Buddy Valentines Stamp Set
- Bitty Buddies Companion Die
- Country Charm Stamp Set
- Clear Cut Stackers: Pinking Squares Die
- 1 pack Kraft Card Stock (15 sheets)
- 1 pack Oatmeal Card Stock (15 sheets)
- 1 pack White Card Stock (15 sheets)
That's more than $275 in value!
Did you miss a day or two? Catch up using the links below:
- Monday 12/24 - Cristina Kowalczyk & Elise Durenberger
- Tuesday 12/25 - Jean Martin & Kerrianne Bowen
- Wednesday 12/26 - Jinny Newlin & Lea Lawson
- Thursday 12/27 - Sarah Martina Parker & Savitri Wilder
- Friday 12/28 - Finish up, right here with me, Dawn Woleslagle.
***CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED***
How To Enter
The giveaway runs Monday, December 24, 2012 through Sunday, December 30, 2012 EST.. Entering is as easy as leaving a comment. Hop around to the Design Team members' blogs all week long and don't forget to leave a comment on each blog, each day…that's up to 9 entries! If you miss a day, don't worry, comments will be open until 11:59 p.m. EST 12/30/12 so you can catch up. ONE random winner will be selected from all comments combined on January 1, 2013 here on the blog.
Also, don't forget to:
Help us spread the word on Facebook and/or Twitter and you can leave a comment on this post for up to 2 extra entries.
Happy Holidays and Good Luck!