Friday, November 9, 2018

Pattern Stamping w/Kara ft. AUTUMN BLESSINGS

Hello! Kara here and I am fully embracing fall now. The weather is getting cooler and these sunflowers are just perfect for the season.

I stamped this single sunflower cluster stamp in a diagonal pattern on a piece of white cardstock. I used a Copic friendly ink so that I could do some coloring. I colored the flowers in shades of red, orange and yellow.

I die cut two hexagons, from Clear Cut Stackers: Hexagons, out of black cardstock for my sentiment. Using Versamark Ink and white embossing powder I added the 'Hello' sentiment from Butterfly Mandala. I stacked the two hexagons and separated them with some dimensional adhesive for a touch of added interest.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and a little break from the Christmas inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
Autumn Blessings
Autumn Blessings
Shop at:
WP9
Clear Cut Stackers: Hexagon
Clear Cut Stackers: Hexagon
Shop at:
WP9

1 comment:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest