Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Simply Colored Snowflake w/Kara ft. MERRIEST SNOWFLAKE

Hey Guys! I'm back with another holiday card using non-traditional colors. Just as with the pink on my last card, I feel like these colors add to the cool, icy feeling of the season.

This time I used the new Merriest Snowflake for my design. I stamped the large image several times to create an all-over background design. I then colored the snowflake with blues and a bit of yellow. I outlined the images with a light grey marker to create a subtle shadow and make the design pop against the white cardstock.

I added a die cut sentiment from the new Sending Cheer Die. I coated the die cut as well as the yellow areas with shimmer from a Wink Of Stella pen.

So beautiful, so simple and so easy to mail! I'll be making a few more of these to send to friends and family.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family and lots of love!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Shop at:
WP9
Sending Cheer Die
Sending Cheer Die
Shop at:
WP9
Merriest Snowflake
Merriest Snowflake
Shop at:
WP9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest