Thursday, April 8, 2010

April Release: Full Reveal

The time has come to reveal the April release in full. But first, the winner of her choice of sets is: #9 Tammy who said "Okay Dawn--get these on Sale already!! I can't wait!! :)". Congratulations Tammy! Email me at customerservice@wplus9.com to claim your prize.

And now, here are this month's newest additions to the Wplus9 Design Studio. Both sets will be available for purchase on Friday, April 9th at www.wplus9.com.

Woodgrain Silhouettes

Details
Set of 16 high-quality photo-polymer stamps;
1 background building image, 10 images, and 6 sentiments
Full Set Dimensions: 6 x 8
Price: $19


Woodgrain Silhouettes: Additions

Details
Set of 13 high-quality photo-polymer stamps
Full Set Dimensions: 6 x 8
Price: $19

If you are like me and can not imagine owning one without the other...there will also be a Woodgrain Bundle available. Grab both sets with one click for just $33, that's a $5 dollar savings!

Thanks so much for joining me for this release, and of course for all of your encouraging comments. :)

15 comments:

  1. Oh my word....these are both going into my cart! Thanks for doing a bundle- that's such a great idea! I can't wait these beauties are in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORGEOUS!!!! Love them all! You are truly talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Dawn!! Gorgeous sets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Dawn, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that woodgrain set, Dawn! That bundle is super attractive, too ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I've never really won anything before! You've made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! These sets are just GORGEOUS! Definitely need both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Dawn... your new sets are gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the woodgrain set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable stamp sets here, dawn!-sweet birds, butterflies, and woodgrain images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeousness!!! You've got mad talent girl!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest