One of my blog friends, Paulina has started to posted random tidbits about herself monthly and has invited us to join along. I love reading more about her and I thought it would be fun.
So here are 10 random facts about me:
- I don't have a favorite color. Really, I have a favorite that I always turn to for certain uses, decorating, clothing, crafting, etc. and they are all different. But if we are playing a game, and you ask "what color do you want to be"...I always pick yellow. So I guess that would be my favorite "generic" color.
- Speaking of yellow, my all time dream car is a bright yellow soft top Jeep Wrangler. I am not-so-secretly waiting for my Liberty Renegade to die so I will feel justified in getting one. ;o)
- I spend at least 3 of my lunch hours a week blog hopping and catching up with you ladies.
- I'm terribly indecisive and a compulsive "sampler". I could order 8 items from a menu, and just sample each one and be happy.
- Buying in bulk scares me. Seriously, I can't go into a Sam's. There is something incredibly creepy about a gallon of green beans or mayo.
- I've only ever had 2 boyfriends...and I married them both. Consecutively of course!
- I couldn't manage without my mother! She nannies for us and I don't know what I will do when/if she ever stops. I would never be able to keep up with everything.
- I am so lame that if you called me on a Friday night, I can guarantee you that I will be sitting at my craft table stamping. It's my favorite and most productive night of the week to create.
- I've always had more guy friends than girl friends.
- I'm a musical schizophrenic. You'll find everything from NWA to Lilly Allen to Tim McGraw to Rage Against the Machine on my iPhone.
So that's my random list for April. I'd love to read some of yours and I will be back later with some cards for KWerner's challenge and the Embellish Challenge.