Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WINNER: SSS Color Of Fun Blog Hop

I just wanted to stop in quickly to say congratulations to Jennifer K! Jennifer was the winner from the Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop. Simon Says should have, or will be contacting you soon about your prize.

And while we are here, I thought I'd share a few more cards featuring products from our June 2015 Release.

Sometimes you just need a card quick. Or you want to try a fun background technique. Big bold sentiments like our Main Squeeze stamp set are perfect for this. Simple designs with big impact.

One of my favorite things to do with these kinds of stamps is selective inking. And thanks to the ingenious MISTI, it's easier than ever!

I masked and inked each area of the stamp separately. And since the stamp stays mounted on the door of the MISTI, and stamps in the exact same spot each time you close it...no crazy lining up on my part. Which I am horrible at! LOL

I love the way these turned out and love how easy they were even more!

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to come by again tomorrow as Maureen will have a new Throwback Thursday Challenge for you!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! It's so exciting to win goodies. Thanks so much for the opportunity. Love that Main Squeeze stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest