Saturday, January 15, 2011

On Cue With Color {9}


Cristina

Again and again I was drawn back to this clean and simple card with the stunning intricate pattern. I just love the way Cristina paired the busy pattern with the minimalist design.


Sorry for the delay in announcing our favorites. Congrats to all of the fave picks, and thanks so much to all of you who participate in the challenge again and again. As always, I enjoyed seeing what ya'll came up with for this color combo. ;o)

Be sure to check out all of the entries if you haven't already. The Color Cue is always packed with tons of talent and inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I've been MIA for a while and came back to discover this - I'm so thrilled :0)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered these amazing stamps because Jinny Newlin sent me over :) Thanks Jinny! and thanks Wplus9 for awesome shipping rates to Canada!!!! I will be ordering soon!! Beautiful winners!!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest