Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February/March 2013 Release Group Post

It's Release Day! All of our February/March 2013 release products are now available for purchase at www.wplus9.com. Don't forget, if we run out of something that you simply must have right now, you can also find Wplus9 products at many of your favorite retailers! Check our retailer's page for a list of where to find us.

If you missed the release, you can start here to catch up. And don't forget to check the winner's page to see if you were a lucky prize package winner!

Release Day is also Group post day. It's the day that I get the pleasure of showcasing the Design Team with their final parting release projects. And let me just say, the pleasure is all MINE!

There is something about the mix of hard and soft that speaks to me. Cristina has executed perfect balance yet again with her delicate florals, strong contrast of colors and excellent use of white space. LOVE.

Elise can always teach me a thing or two! I particularly love the way she's used a collage of stamps to create her background here. And using Written On Ribbon to journal the key details of her layout? Perfect.

I always look forward to Jean's cards. She has such a clean shabby style that I admire so much. Her use of colors here with Lacey Layers play off each other perfectly, drawing your attention to each detailed layer.

I love Jinny's black lace on this card! It was the perfect choice to play off of the rest of the colors in her card. The embellishment she's created using several different dies is going on my "to-do" list!

Kerrianne is giving the very trendy ombre look a go. I love the simplicity and the unexpected bling.

I'm in love with all of the color here! And the mix of fonts that Lea's used to fill her banner is fantastic!

Sarah shows another example of Written On Ribbon with the chalkboard technique. I love how she choose to use Very Vintage Florals, mixed with Embroidered Bouquet to completely encase her banner.

The detailed trim in the background gives the banner just enough to jump off of without becoming too busy. Savitri always inspires me to do more with less.

I was so happy when Christina agreed to guest design with us. And.this.right.here.is.why! I can not tell you how much I love this card. Clean, simple, to-the-point and "wow" factor to boot!

And that officially concludes our February/March Release Week festivities. Thank you so much for joining us and for all of your wonderful, sincere comments! I have some more fun stuff planned for the rest of the month to celebrate our anniversary. So be sure to stop back by!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These DT cards are so awesome! I'm so loving all your new products! That banner stamp + die cut is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said it before, and I'll say it again - you have a KILLER DT!!! Great release, Dawn!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you go wrong with these gals?!? They have done an amazing job creating such a variety of projects with this months release. I know I certainly can't do without any of these sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS team! YOUR products... YOU!!!!! Just puff me ALL up with crafty! Such a pleasure! What a STELLAR release! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects with this wonderful new release. Look forward to seeing more eye candy with these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and layouts ladies! Loved this months release! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love all of those amazing examples!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest