Friday, March 17, 2017

Zig Clean Color Markers and Kind Soul with Joni

Hello lovely bloggers, Joni here sharing the gorgeous Kind Soul stamp set. This floral image is so perfect for any medium you choose. For my project I decided to use the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush to color all the images.

I used white cardstock for my panel, and distressed it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick. I added a few splatters by smooshing the pad onto any plastic surface, adding water and then picking up the color with a paintbrush and flicking it onto the card. I also added some gold splatters using Gansai Tambi Starry Colors in Blue Gold.

I used the following colors to watercolor my image: Light Green, Light Carmine, Light Blue, Flesh Colour, and Geranium Red. Then, I die-cut this flower image using the Kind Soul Companion Die.

For the sentiment of my card I used the Beautiful Bouquet: Ranunculus stamp set. Next, added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins. As and accent, I also added a very skinny strip of white cardstock that I colored with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this gorgeous flowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Stunning. Love the background paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, HOW I WANT THIS STAMP!!! LOL This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, this is absolutely stunning! I loooove how you watercolored those beautiful flowers. Pink and gold are my favorite, pretty background. Thanks for sharing and always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is STUNNING!! I so want this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. I am now convinced I need this stamp and die 🙋

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautifully colored blooms, perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the colors--gives a very romantic, shabby-chic vintage look. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest