Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Hey Sweetie Shaker Card w/Joni

Hello Everyone, Joni here sharing an easy fun male card using the new Sucker For You Die.

To begin, I first die-cut my card base from Kraft cardstock with a size of an A2 card. Then I die-cut a white cardstock and vellum using the stitched scallop from Sunshine Layers Die.

Next, I die-cut the fun pieces from the Sucker For You Die for the focal point of the card.

I created a standard shaker card from the base, and adhered the sucker pieces to the front of the vellum. To fill the shaker, I used the star confetti from Pretty Pink Posh, glueing a few stars directly to the vellum on the inside. This way some of the stars will stay up and the others will fall down for your shaker.

And here's another look at the finished card all assembled.

I hope you liked this fun card! Until next time...

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 dies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Sucker For You
Wplus9 Sucker For You
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Kraft Cardstock
Wplus9 Kraft Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Sunshine Layers Die
Wplus9 Sunshine Layers Die
Shop at:
WP9

3 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest