Thursday, April 12, 2018

Happy Wishes with Joni

Hello Everyone! Joni here to share my take on the beautiful He Is Risen stamps and dies. Although this stamp set was intended for Easter, you can use this set in so many ways. You can pair the images from this set with any of our other sentiments to use it all year long, which is what I've done for today's card. I paired the Lilies in the set with a sentiment from the Happy Wishes stamp set.

For the background, I ink blended a card panel using Distress Oxide Inks in Fossilized Amber and Peacock Feathers. To amp up the intensity and add a bit of distressing, I splattered a little water onto it. This activates the ink and causes some really neat effects.

I chose Copic Markers to color my Lilies and used the companion dies to cut them out.

You can see the colors I went with in the photo below - YG11, YG95, R20, RV42, and RV23.

Finally, I stamped my sentiment from the Happy Wishes stamp set, adhered the lilies using a bit of foam tape and added some Buttercream jewels from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off the card.

I hope I have inspired you! Have a Wonderful Week!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

He Is Risen
He Is Risen
Shop at:
WP9
He Is Risen Die
He Is Risen Die
Shop at:
WP9
Happy Wishes
Happy Wishes
Shop at:
WP9

4 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest