Sunday, July 8, 2018

Flocking Fabulous with Joni

Hello Everyone! Joni here using the new Flock Yeah! stamp set and companion die.

I started by creating a background by blending Distress Ink in Evergreen Bough and splattering it with water to create a little water-like texture.

For my images, I stamped them all with PURE COLOR Dye Ink in Black, and colored them using Copic Markers. Then I die-cut each image with their coordinating dies. I mounted the flamingos using Action Wobbles for a little fun wobble action!

And really that's it! Super simple, super fun!

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
Flock Yeah!
Flock Yeah!
Shop at:
WP9
Flock Yeah! Die
Flock Yeah! Die
Shop at:
WP9

3 comments:

  1. Ha! your card is flocking fabulous, Joni! Gosh I wish I could get my Oxides to cooperate like you get them to! Patience is NOT one of my strong suits! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest