Thursday, September 27, 2018

Geometric Background With Kara

Hello! It's Kara and I'm back with a card featuring some of the products from the most recent release. The release included some really beautiful nature inspired sets along with some versatile basics. My card today shares just one of the many ways you can use the awesome Clear Cut Stackers: Hexagon Die!

I chose the two smallest hexagons in the set and lined them, up one inside the other. I used a bit of post-it tape to hold the two dies perfectly in place. I then die cut several pieces of white cardstock. When I was done I was left with hexagon frames and centers.

I added color to the frames and centers using sponge daubers and Pure Color Dye Ink in the shades Little Piggy, VI Pink, Sweet Gelato and Cranberry Crush. I adhered the hexagons to a piece of white cardstock that had been cut with the 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle Die. I popped up a sentiment from the new So Very stamp set and stamped the secondary sentiment, from the same set, inside one of the hexagons.

I love how the position of the hexagons gives the illusion of a white frame around some of the small hexagons.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
So Very
So Very
Shop at:
WP9
So Very Die
So Very Die
Shop at:
WP9
Clear Cut Stackers: Hexagon
Clear Cut Stackers: Hexagon
Shop at:
WP9

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful. I appreciate your creative ideas of cute geometry designs. I am definitely going to share your creativity with my friends.

    Thanks!
    embroidery patches etsy
    Back patches for vests

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest