Wednesday, December 9, 2009

CARDS Blog Challenge - Tags

OK, I promise, after this tag, you won't see anymore from me for a while. But hey, you know the challenge this week on the CARDS blog is to create a tag...I couldn't refuse, now could I?!

Sorry about the photo quality. It gets dark so early now, that there's no way I can get home from work in time to photograph in the natural light. Bummer, but this little number still makes me smile.

I LOVE the pink...and that brown polka dot ribbon (American Crafts) is one of my favs. I can't get enough of it. I used a lot of Stampin' Up! on this one. Super simple, but I like how the ric-rac ribbon ending up looking like the wavy lines from a postmark. It plays off of the "sending you love" sentiment nicely, don't you think?

I know some of you would like the pdf for the little tags, I have misplaced them on my mess of a laptop. As soon as I locate the file I will post it here. Sorry about that and thanks for your patience. Hope you are having a wonderful week. And a great big thank you for all of the wonderful comments, it really makes my day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, love your use of the ric-rac!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there you go, again! Cards blog is going to flip for THIS! You are on FIRE, baby!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest