Friday, December 4, 2009

Inspire Me Challenge #4: CASE

Wow how the time flies when you are under the weather! Sorry I have been away so long, I was sick all week. My husband knew it was bad when I did not blog or craft at all! I meant to post this earlier this week...but now I am finally feeling better and just had to get back to my crafty buddies!

I loved looking at all of the tags and pulling bits and pieces from them. Seriously, I could CASE everyone of them. However, one really spoke to me in terms of inspiration.

CASE Card

Inspiration Card

I loved the tiny tag that Laurel added to the front of her card. And it caught my eye, so off to Photoshop I went to create a little tiny tag and added my sentiment while I was at it. I used PTI's Giga Guide Lines set to create the background paper and American Crafts ribbon for the bow. Does that ribbon look familar? It's the same ribbon that I ruched to use on the Christmas wreath for this card. I LOVE that ribbon.

There were 2 others that I just have to highlight as well. Lynn used a tag in a way that I had not ever thought of...as a gift card holder! And Elise's...sweet, crazy, chatty, lovely Elise, paper pieced the heck out of some tags! You just have to look at them if you haven't already.

I printed out the little tags in two sizes and a few colors...so you just might see more of 'em on here soon. ;o) If anyone is interested in having a set, just leave me a comment and I'll post a pdf that you can download and print your own.

Thanks for stopping by tonight, I'm off to catch up on all I let fall behind this week. (Like the giant 9 foot tree waiting to be decorated!)

12 comments:

  1. Dawn this is gorgeous! Nice work!!
    I am so glad to hear that your feeling better....that is a sure sign to my hubby too....He knows when I am really sick cause I can't make it to the craft room!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back and feeling better. Thanks for the feature, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Dawn! I'm sorry to hear you were knocked out for so long! But, gee, while you were out! YOU WON ALL KINDS OF FABULOUS HONORS!!! Another DAWN McVEY nod! Hello! You are on some kind of a roll! AND now cards is dripping with your buttony fabulousness! That card was SO awesome! As is this fun lil' number! I loved EVERY one of the entries in your tag challenge! Seriously some MIGHTY talent in your arena here! I'm honored and delighted that you gave me some air time with these fine talents! What a nice way to kick off the weekend! Enjoy your wellness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your cards blog feature! that wreath card is special! and thank you so much for my tag feature!

    i'd love the pdf file of your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn...I discovered your super blog when I was checking out Dawn McVey's blog. Your creations are super inspiring. I'll definitely be back:) BTW...I could I have a pdf of those tags. They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn! I'm glad you're feeling better! Your card is so gorgeous and love the inspiration cards as well. Ingenious of you to create sheets of tags - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you are feeling better. My husband knows something is REALLY wrong with me too when there is no crafting going on. Love the beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are better! Your card is awesome. Love all the inspiration. Depending on how far I get with my crafting I may seriously need that PDF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn, I Just found your inspiring blog. I love your work. The saying in this tag is just what I would love to send to loved ones this Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, just found your blog and would love to have the tags download if you are willing to send it my way. You are incredibly talented. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dorene, thank you for the kind comments! I do not see your email under your profile, so hopefully you will check this. The post with the download for this file is here: http://stampawaywithme.blogspot.com/2009/12/mini-tags-xmas-template.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest