Saturday, January 16, 2010

Inspire Me Challenge #5

..is another man's treasure. So the saying goes. So let's see what you can find to repurpose, and make some of those treasures!

Details
Create a card, scrapbook page, gift item, or anything you desire. Use whatever colors you like, whatever occasion, just make sure you have used an item that otherwise would have been tossed.

Need some ideas? How about coffee sleeves, shopping bags, left over packaging, clothing labels...even the fabric from an item you were going to throw out.

Post your creation to your blog or online gallery and leave a link to your creation by clicking on the "Add your link" button at the end of this post. Remember link directly to the item post and not your homepage. (thanks!)

ETA Prize Pack

Up For Grabs
In addition to my picks, I will select one random entry to win the fabulous prize pack below. All items are brand new and still in their original packaging.

Deadline
The links will remain open until 11:59 pm January 30th. Have fun and I hope you find time to play along!


10 comments:

  1. How timely! I reused a PTI stamp package for a Valentine treat package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge Dawn! I will definantly try and play this time!! Hope your having a great New Year so far!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, fun girl! I've missed you SO! This looks like a lot of fun! I'll see if I can dig out a spot in "New" Scrapland {which is not officially up and running- WAH!*} And crank out a lil' something for this! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! Now I need to find the time to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just linked mine card up-thanks for the fun challenge, dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog, great challenges - I linked my first card :) Good luck with the business!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your logo!! Best wishes with your new venture! I can't wait to see your stamps!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom here, and why wasn't I told about this giveaway? Have i told you how proud I am of you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hey:) I know it is late--but I just made this card and wanted to share it with you--

    http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/02/yep-theres-app-for-that.html

    Too funny! Thanks for making me think "outside my creative box"!!!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest