Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Studio Design Team: Kerrianne Gwin

Today is the final Wplus9 Design Team announcement. This lady is one of my dearest friends and is single-handedly responsible for getting me into card-making and scrapbooking. It was a no-brainer that she be on the Design Team, so I was extremely happy when she said that she was interested. Introducing:


Kerrianne is a new-comer on the scene when it comes to blogging. Now that she has finished her Master's Degree, she will have plenty more time to get creative! Also a professional Graphic Designer, she is crazy talented, with a unique style and an eye for color. She has a love for all things retro and vintage, so I can't wait to see her bring that out in her creations with the Design Team.

Be sure to stop by her blog and welcome her to blogland, I have promised her that you ladies are the friendliest bunch and tons of fun!

7 comments:

  1. Well! THAT's A PROMISE easily kept! Congratulations, Kerrianne! {Beautiful name!} So envious of you and Dawn being friends IRL! I desperately want to come and scrap with you gals and maybe make you coffee while I watch you work your GRAPHIC MAGIC!!! {Congratulations to you, also for that big ol' degree! IMPRESSIVE!} Holy MOLY! What fun! Your work is so elegant! I can't wait to see what you do with Dawn's AMAZING stamps! YEE HAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dawn for the fabulous introduction! I am so honored and excited to be a part of such a great team! And thank you Elise for the sweet compliments, you are welcome to come stamp with us anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Dawn! I've clearly been away for way too long! Looks like you're doing some exciting stuff :) Hooray for you! Congrats to all the Design team ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Karrianne (I too love your name)!!! So looking forward to working with you, can't wait to see what you create! Dawn, I am so excited to be apart of this super talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Karrianne! I tried to leave a comment on your cute lil' blog, but it wouldn't let me... I was able to put in the "word" jumble thingy, but then it wouldn't accept my comment! Doh! I just wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what you girls have been up too! Congrats to all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your design team members. I think they are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest