Monday, February 1, 2010

Release Sneak Peek: Love Birds

Wow, that's all I can say...wow! I just have to tell you all how much I appreciate the kind words, emails, and the support in general you have shown. Over the next few days I will be posting previews of the debut release at Wplus9 Design Studio. So here it goes and I hope you like it.

Introducing "Love Birds"

Love Birds contains a total of 22 stamps; 16 images and 6 sentiments.

This first card is a great masculine card. I used one of the heart flower images to create a gorgeous tone on tone background. For the focal point I used one of the six bird images and popped him with dimensionals on one of the two branches in the set. I intentionally inked the branch unevenly to give it a nice natural textured look.

This next card I am absolutely in LOVE with. Here I used the same flower image and paired it with a larger bird and another branch. I kept it super simple, I mean, come on, isn't that color combo powerful?! I added a bit of black twill, looped it over the top of the card and stitched it on the back to hold it in place.


This final card is just so sweet. I used yet another bird image available in the set. Again I unevenly inked the branch, with two shades of brown this time to get that natural texture. I finished it off with a couple of different heart images that are also included in the set.

The inside of the card is finished off with the same hearts from the cover and another sentiment.


Want to be notified as soon as Love Birds is available? Head over to Wplus9.com to subscribe. So, what do you think?

21 comments:

  1. What do "I" think? HELLO, GORGEOUS! That's what I think - me likey! Gorgeous, bold and inspirational samples, darling girl! These look versatile and unique and "I" for one, can't wait to play! WAHOOOOOOOO!

    I'm so delighted for you! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these samples! I can't wait to see the set in its entirety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dawn, you must be so excited! these look positively wonderful! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! The set looks to be positively fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous!!! I can't wait to be able to buy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your images and the cards you produced with them. Very clean and simple with great use of color. Will you have an angel policy for use on projects? These images would be great for use on wedding projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Dawn! Great samples girl! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards, i can already tell I want this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowzers!!! amazing cards and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawn, these cards and stamp designs are wonderful!!! I can't wait to see what the fabulous Design Team is going to create with your beautiful stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So awesome!!! Love them all!! More more more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I LOOOOVEEE These stamps!! I am so excited to play with them! And as you know I LOVE birds! (totally my favorite animal!) Great Job Dawn! I am so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too "tweet"! OK, I had to get all punny for a sec but really, super cute birdies Dawn! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! I'm in love with your stamp already, Dawn!!! I would love to buy them! Do you ship to Malaysia??

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous designs! those are sooooo beautiful! very pretty stamps, too! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Came by way of my very good blogger pal Savitri, luv the cards, the stamps look awesome, I want them :D

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these also!!! I think I see a purchase coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my....I am super excited about this bird set. I truly love it. Your cards are amazing. I can't wait to find out your shipping options etc for Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! Wonderful designs, but I am SOOOO disappointed that you won't be shipping internationally to start with. I will have to be extra nice to some of my US friends and drop big hints ...! LOL Congratulations on your new venture. I wish you all the luck in the world. Your designs look just up my (stamping) street.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest