Monday, February 8, 2010

Inspire Me Challenge #5 Picks

I bet you thought I'd forgotten, but I didn't, just got busy. There were a lot of gorgeous "trash salvages" entered in the Inspire Me Challenge #5: one man's trash. But I've chosen three that really stood out to me.

Look at how Lynn Miller used a piece of a card board box! I'd take that gorgeous creation any day!

Next up I fell in love when I saw Savannah's rescued paper bag. A brown paper bag is about as close as you can get to Kraft without being Kraft...and I'm a sucker for the needle-point on cards lately, so all around this one caught my eye.

And finally, you have to see what Tammy did with left over packaging from a set of onesies. So cute! Makes me want to illustrate a whole set of nothing but onesies. Hmmmmm. ;o)

And...the random number generated for the Stampin' Up! Prize Pack was......#3. Lynn Miller! Contact me Lynn for your prize. I have some other things I need to get in the mail as well, so if you are waiting on something from me, it is coming.

And finally, don't forget to check out what the design team has been doing with the Wplus9 Design Studio stamp sets lately if you haven't already seen.

Maile has worked her usual magic with Funky Flowers and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her sample from Just a Note. It also happens to be my hubby's fav so far.

Savitri has stolen my heart with her use of Funky Flowers, seriously a must see!

Kerrianne has some gorgeous creations using Love Birds. I love what she did with a branch and some bling; breathtaking!

And Elise, Elise, Elise, who never ceases to amaze me, came up with all sorts of unconventional way's to put together the images from Love Birds. Makes me feel like my creative vision is running on half a tank compared to hers. LOL

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!

3 comments:

  1. dawn-this so just too sweet! thank you so much for sharing my card and the wonderful give away!

    i've been checking out your dt inspiring samples, AND your wonderful stamps! i hope your enjoying the process of launching your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my---how awesome! I love love love these cards--I'm so excited that mine is one of them! THANK YOU! Congrats to the others:) Love visiting your site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the talented gals who dazzled your last challenge with all of that great {and undervalued} craft material! I love it!

    ALSO! WHAT and honor to be included in the same breath with the WAY crafty and talented team of designers you have assembled here, sweet DAWN! I'm blushing and gushing and thrilled by your sweet compliments! Mostly, I'm just blown away by your talent and vision for your new stamps! I'm having such a wonderful time watching what every one is creating and all the while, lamenting not having MORE time to celebrate their infinite possibility! I'm working on THAT! Hee Hee

    So cool to see all of this unfold, Dawn! YEE HAW!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest