Friday, February 5, 2010

Inside the Studio: Updates

Good Morning All! I hope you are enjoying the debut release previews as much as I am. I wanted to interrupt and take this opportunity to give you a few updates and details.

Wplus9 Questions and Answers

The big question is "When will the store open?".
Though I can not give you an exact date just yet, we are close, very close. Within the next week close! We are currently getting the payment processing tested. We want to make sure that your shopping experience is as enjoyable, secure, and glitch-free as possible. So you can look forward to an easy to navigate site, gorgeous graphics, well tagged and organized products, with a seamless checkout, all without ever leaving the store!

"Will your stamps be available in Canada, Internationally?"
Initially our products will only be available in the US and Canada. However,it is my goal to make our products available Internationally. I will provide updates on our availability as I get them.

"Will you be offering more than just stamps?"
This is entirely up to you. I would LOVE (and have manufacturers lined up)to expand the line into a total coordinating suite of products at an affordable price. If the stamps are successful, you can look forward to much much more from Wplus9!

"Do you have an Angel Policy?"
We will have an Angel Policy and the details will be posted on our website Wplus9.com when the studio opens.

I love hearing from you, so if you have any other questions, please leave a comment and I will be sure to answer them.

Design Team News

The ladies have been having a blast playing with the stamps and will have more projects to share with you over the next few days. Kerrianne and Maile will be sharing what they have been working on tomorrow and Sunday. You don't want to miss it!

Debut Release Previews

We have seen 3 of the 4 sets so far, Love Birds, Funky Foliage, and Just a Note. Do you have a favorite so far? Well, save some room, because I will be unveiling the final set for this release tomorrow. See you then!

4 comments:

  1. hey.... my fav. is love birds... :) i wanted to know will your stamps be available in India as well?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB FAB FAB! I had another fun time last night with your stamps! I can't wait to show people the last set. It's something AWESOME in there.

    Oh, it's so sweet that you were thinking of me when you designed your stamps! I LOVE them and just perfect for cards and scrapbooking. I seriously wish you tons of success because these stamps are not only great quality but also designed oh so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dawn, I have been eagerly watching the previews, and thinking these are going to be awsome sets, SO I hope that it is not too long before you can ship overseas!

    Ange xx (Melbourne - Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funky Foliage is my top pick at the moment but they are all fabulous! I mean this in the nicest possible way, but..hurry up and open!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest