Friday, February 19, 2010

{Thanks} for being a friend

I have another project to share with you that I was able to sneak in the other night. I'm really loving this set, Funky Flowers, more and more everyday. (Am I allowed to love my own set that much...or is that bad?) I haven't even scratched the surface of what it can do. Here I've used the lines from Just a Note stamp set and the circle used for the center of flowers from the Funky Flowers stamp set to create a neat little background element for my butterflies.

The color combo, Melon Mambo (SU!), Spring Moss (PTI), brown and white, is one of my favorite. I don't know what I'm going to do when I can't get my hands on that Melon Mambo anymore! The sentiments are also from Funky Flowers. You can see more from this set here, here, and here. Thanks for stopping by today, I'm so looking forward to the weekend!

Thanks for being a friend Supplies

Cardstock
White (PTI); Melon Mambo (SU!)
Stamps
Funky Flowers, Just a Note (Wplus9 Design Studio)
Ink
Melon Mambo (SU!); Spring Moss (PTI)
Other
butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); buttons, twine (PTI); corner rounder (Marvy Uchida)

10 comments:

  1. Love this! I totally need to get one of your sets. I love these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Dawn! I just got my Funky Foliage and LOVE it to pieces! I may just have to pick up the Funky Flowers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card!! no wonder you love it so much! it's a very cute set!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!! This is so so beautiful! I love the white space and the colors!! What I love about your sets are how they are so versatile. The stamps can magically turn into things that they weren't meant for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how clever to use the lines and the dots to create this lovely card! I just adore that Just a Note set! So many possibilities! Love this card...the colors, the design, and the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA, girrrrrrl! This little gem just took my BREATH away.... Now, I have to STAMP AWAY WITH YOU! hee hee What a FANTASTIC way to use this stamp and oh, the texture! This is SUPER work, my FRIEND! Super, doooooper! Wahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love this card, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest