Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Color Cue {1} Challenge

If you've visited the Studio you may have noticed the Color Cue banner. Color Cue will replace the previous Inspire Me Challenges. I will post a new color combo monthly, both at the Studio and here on the blog to help get those creative juices flowing.

Details
Create a project using the colors above. Create anything you want, using whatever products and supplies you have on hand. Post your creation to your blog or personal gallery and leave a direct link to your post by clicking the "add your link" button below. *Please link directly to your post and not your home page*

Deadline
This Color Cue will close on Tuesday, March 16th at 11:59 pm EST.

As always, have fun, I can't wait to see what you create!



5 comments:

  1. love the colors, dawn! i'll see what i can come up with! it will give me a chance to ink up your love bird stamp set!

    oh, your wonderful blog candy came yesterday!
    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing, I am going to use the love bird set for the first time! :)
    Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colours, I had so much fun playing with them! Thanks Dawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC color choice! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next...

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest