Saturday, August 31, 2013

More Inspiration with Hannah Craner

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. If you are able to squeeze in some crafty time, Hannah Craner has some more projects to help inspire you!

Now I'm only providing a little snippet of what she has in store for you. You'll have to head over to Hannah's blog to see the rest of her projects and to get all of the details.

I want to thank Hannah for all of the wonderful inspiration she has provided over the last couple of days. I know that I have filed away some new techniques to try in the future. I am so happy to have you back on the Wplus9 Design Team. I hope that all of you have enjoyed Hannah's work as much as I have!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards! Missed Hannah's creations so glad shes back to sharing again!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest