Friday, August 16, 2013

Nautical Notions with Kerrianne Bowen

Hold on to your nautical loving hats, because Kerrianne is delivering some amazing designs today! When I think of nautical design or nautical influence, I immediately think of clean lines, simple colors and class. And today's projects deliver on all three.

I love her use of pattern to offset the simplicity of the banner and anchor in the first card. And the matching envelope liner just takes it to a whole new level.

But wait, this next card is equally amazing. The darker color palette is perfect for the masculine feel of the card. Notice how she's used the life preserver from the Nautical Notions Die to mat her monogram? Genius.

Be sure to stop by Kerrianne's blog to get the details and to leave her some love!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Kerrianne...you ladies are so talented! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrianne is really rocking these new stamps! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I have been playing with my new goodies, and I love them to death!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest