Friday, March 24, 2017

Kind And Beautiful Soul With Kara

Hey Guys! Kara back with you today and I am still having a great time creating with the newest release products. This time I pulled out Kind Soul. a beautiful stamp set with a gorgeous large floral image and sentiments to match. I work with a teacher who truly inspires the students to love themselves and others, and this card is perfect for her!

I kept it really simple and let these flowers shine. I placed the large stamp onto an acrylic block and inked it up with Memento ink so that I could do some Copic coloring. I stamped the image in the bottom left corner and then the opposite corner - purposely stamping less of the image in the top right for a little asymmetry. I stamped the two part sentiment in the center using PURE COLOR Dye Ink in Black.

Once everything was stamped I could start my coloring using Copic Markers. I used rich reds {R24, R29, R59} and bright yellows {Y00, Y13, Y15} for my flowers, and deep greens {YG61, YG63, YG67} for my leaves. I outlined everything in a light gray {T1} to help the image pop a little bit more.

A stamp set like Kind Soul makes it easy to create a simple card with a lot of impact. I love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Kara and I love your coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, this is gorgeous, and I love the vibrant colors with the black mat. Stunning layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored, Kara! Love your layout and the wonderful rich colors!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest