Monday, March 27, 2017

Vintage Big Deal with Joni

Hello everyone, Joni here sharing my take on the Big Deal stamp set and companion die. Although this set looks great in bright primary colors, I wanted to put a softer almost vintage twist on it. And I think it looks amazing! For this project I also used the Gift Card Layers Die.

To begin, I first distressed my white card panel with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Evergreen Bough, Black Soot, and Antique Linen. Next, I colored the cute images with Copic Markers and then die-cut them.

Next, I splattered the panel with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors in gold. Next I stamped the sentiment using Wplus9 PURE COLOR in Coconut Husk and Sweet Nectar Dye Ink. Then, I added some sequins from the Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Star Sequins Mix and Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix.

I hope you enjoyed! I cannot wait to see your take on this set.

Have a wonderful Week!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

3 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest