Friday, March 31, 2017

Have A Ball with Kelly

Hello Crafters!

I can't believe it's about to be April! I've already seen little buds sprouting on the trees. Those flowers are getting ready to show themselves soon and I can't wait.

Speaking of flowers...among all the gorgeous ones released this month we also released some pretty cute character stamps. Even though I have a mad crazy love for those flowers, I can't resist cute critters either!

For me the big top background just makes this card! I love how easy it is to line up and fill the entire background. You can see just how easy, along with the entire making on the card, in the video below.


Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube

That juggling bear just makes me smile! I love how the accessories in the set really support a scene style card. Since I used the die cut panel I couldn't fit all the characters in my card. I guess it's a good excuse to have to use the set again.

You can find a full list of supplies used on today's card HERE on my blog.

Thanks so much for visiting!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase. For a complete list of all supplies, click here.

3 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest