Thursday, March 29, 2018

Kindness Matters With Kara

Hello! It's Kara here to share a project showcasing a few products from the March release. Although this is my first release project on the WPlus9 blog, I have been sharing tons of new release projects on my blog and Instagram. I just couldn't wait to show you everything!

This was my kind of release! It included big bold sentiments, whimsical and elegant florals, innovative dies and images perfect for coloring. Something for everyone! Today my card features this beautiful background stamp from He Is Risen. It is stunning and incredibly versatile. I chose to stamp it in Queen Bee ink. Other than that, I didn't add any more color. Even though it is the background, it is definitely the focus of this design.

I added a few flowers from the same set stamped simply in black to accent the sentiment. The sentiment is from the new No One Else stamp set. I stamped it in black directly on top of my background. I wanted to position the flowers at the lower right, but I didn't want them to cover up the sentiment. I decided to use the No One Else die to cut out the letters for 'kindness'. I positioned the die cut letters over the stamped letter and was able to place the s on top of the die cut flower making it appear to be behind the stamping!

I added a black panel behind the stamped one because I just can't get enough of that contrast!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Queen Bee Dye Ink
Wplus9 Queen Bee Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
He Is Risen
He Is Risen
Shop at:
WP9
He Is Risen Die
He Is Risen Die
Shop at:
WP9
No One Else
No One Else
Shop at:
WP9
No One Else Die
No One Else Die
Shop at:
WP9

2 comments:

  1. now THAT'S YELLOW!! and Queen Bee is the perfect name for it, too! Kara, when I was a little girl, yellow was my FAVORITE color... then I grew up and forgot that... you and a few others have certainly reminded me of it today! thank you, for making me feel like a little girl again... and your card is out of this world! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest