Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Renovation Heaven...or Hell

Sorry I have not posted in a bit, but I am currently on a stamping hiatus. Not by choice, believe me. I think it is the only thing that keeps me sane. However, we are in the process of a pretty big renovation project. We are removing 1,000 square feet of carpet/tile and replacing with wood floors. And, as if that is not enough, we are also completely re-doing the kitchen. I will post pictures soon for those interested!

On a blog note, I have a ton of ideas for the site. I would like to start making my little corner of the web more interative by posting tutorials, techniques, challenges, and featuring fellow stampers and crafters once a week. I would love to get some ideas from you on what you would like to see here.

So if you read, and you have requests, please comment and leave your suggestions. I plan to come back full force once I get some room back in my house to actually move around!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest