Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Runner Up

This card was one of the 4 I made for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge # 50. I stumbled upon her site a couple of weeks ago, and must say I really spend more time there now than I should. Shh...keep that between you and I, remember, I'm a closet stamper. OK, back on subject. We could only enter 1 card and this one was the runner up. What I really like about this card is it's versatility. I used the Just Be stamp set, which comes with a ton of words to be combined with "B". (Happy, is for birthday, is for baby, Mine etc...) For this particular layout, you could easily make a 6 pack or so and just switch out the word and you'd have a set of all occasion cards. Leave off the word "fabulous" in this case and it could be for a baby boy card, switch the turquoise to pink and it becomes a baby girl card. OK, enough rambling from me.








Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Stamps
Just Be

Ink
So Saffron classic ink
Chocolate Chip classic ink
Tempting Turquoise

Paper
Whisper White card stock
Tempting Turquoise card stock
So Saffron card stock

Accessories
Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
rhinestone brad
1/2" circle punch
Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Cute card girl. And can I just say I love your blog layout, nice a clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. That's really funny, as I just switched the layout about half an hour ago! The last one was just too girly...and contrary to the fact that I am crafty and stamp...girly just isn't my style. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the fabulous stamp! LOL You know that is my all time favorite word!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest