Monday, May 4, 2009

Don't Forget Your Friends on Mother's Day

OK, so I don't know about you, but I am at that age where I am a mother and most of my friends are mothers, plus my mom, and mother-in-law, and sister, and in-laws, etc. etc. etc. Well, I try not to forget my friends on Mother's Day as well. (At least not since I started stamping, because now I have no excuse as to why I didn't send a card!) And I am horrible at actually mailing things. Cards, gifts, bills...thank god for online bill-pay! But you really didn't come here to listen to me ramble about how post-office challenged I am.

So on to the card. I made a few "special" one's for those I am closest to (I will post those later this week). But I needed a card that was easy to make a few of, and wouldn't tire me out. So, with out further ado...here is the perfect card for Mother's Day for all of your friends out there. At least I think so. ;o)



Recognize the basic layout? It's derived from the very fabulous Kimberly Van Diepen, with a twist. Hope you like it!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Paper
Baja Breeze card stock
Pink Pirouette card stock
Kiwi Kiss card stock
Bella Rose Designer Series paper

Ink
Pretty In Pink (to sponge the edges of the petals

Accessories
Big Shot
Backgrounds 1texturz plates
Little Leaves sizzlit
Flower Layers original dies
Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Love the polka dot stuff! You will have to show me how to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,

    What an adorable card! So sweet and simple :) I love your style. Thanks so much for leaving me a comment on my blog! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn - this card is adorable! Such a sweet and simple card ;) Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest