Monday, August 10, 2009

Who Care's What's Inside...

...when the bag is this cute! I had so much fun decorating this gift bag.

I scored a pack of 13 of these plain kraft gift bags from Michaels for under 5 dollars. I thought they would make the perfect 3d item for Stamp Club this past weekend. I started by using the Stampin' Up! Circle Circus stamp set, along with the Stamp-a-majig, to create two different background papers. I then adhered them together, wrapped with ribbon, and used dimensionals to adhere to the front of the bag. To finish it off, I made a matching little gift tag to hang from the handle. I added the buttons as an after thought, but am now having second thoughts about them. What do you think, should they go?

To My Friend
Stamps: SU! Circle Circus, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: SU! Whisper White craft ink, Old Olive craft ink, Close to Cocoa
Paper: SU! Whisper White, Kraft
Ribbon: SU! Chocolate Chip grosgrain; Offray olive satin, brown satin; twine (generic)
Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Tools: SU! circle punches, Stamp-a-majig, dimensionals, liquid glue

2 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest