Sunday, September 13, 2009

Inspire Me Challenge #1


Introducing the "Inspire Me" challenges. I hope you guys will enjoy this and play along. Each time I will pick something different, a color combo, a technique, a product, etc...and I will be calling on all of you to inspire ME. At the end I will choose an entry to CASE.

Let's kick this off with a call for one layer cards or as I have dubbed them "1 Layer Wonder"s. I have been obsessed with the one layer cards lately, there is something so clean about them. Here's one to get your juices flowing


Here are the details: Anything goes, any color, any product, you can have some embellishments (buttons, rhinestones, etc...) but keep it to one layer of cardstock. Post your creation to your blog or online gallery and then leave a link via Mr. Linky below. You have until 8:00 p.m. EST Friday, Sept. 18th. I can't wait to see what you come up with!


8 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun Dawn! I will get right on it!! Thanks for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! This will be a challenge for me, I love to put ribbon on mine! I will try and play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just submitted mine...I couldn't resist the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn! I'm in - I'll have to work on it tonight...sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I missed the deadline, Sorry! :( I'll try the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHH, I just found your blog on Dawn's spotlight!! I'm sorry I missed your challenge, but I'd love to try it next time:) Love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! love your card. I JUST discovered your blog and I am loving your style!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest