Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Set Sail with Elise Durenberger

Elise Durenberger is back today to share one of my favorite cards from this release. I'm calling it..."Americana Nautical"?

She has done a fantastic job working the otherwise "modern" chevron pattern into a rustic design. All of the distressing and details are wonderful. And did you notice her sailboat from Nautical Notions?! Leave it to the incredibly talented artist in her to take a flat die cut and breath life into it! It actually looks as if the sails are made of canvas and billowing in the wind!

Again, Elise has all of the details on creating this card and more photos on her blog. To find out more about today's project, be sure to head over to see her creative process and to leave her some love!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, Elise! I don't have any nautical-themed products, given that I'm surrounded by the Canadian Rocky Mountains where I live, but...your cards here are giving me a nudge! Thanks for the inspiration; I'm adding these products to my wish list!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the combo with the bold chevron and the way the banner label has been used to add extra layering without adding bulk to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the bright red and blue along with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest