Monday, January 7, 2019

Friendship Valentines w/Joni ft. MODERN PEONIES

Hello Everyone, Joni here sharing a mix products for Valentines Day cards. The products I used are Modern Peonies , Modern Peonies Die, Knit Patterns, and the Flower Doodle Dies.

While I had the supplies out and since I was already in the groove, I went ahead and did another version as well. I don't know about you, but often when making a card, I struggle with "this or that?", "here or there?"...so why not create another version while I'm at it.

To begin I first stamped one of the images from Knit Patterns on to white cardstock. I then added a little ink blending around the edges of the card panel using Distress Oxide Inks in Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral.

I stamped the flower and leaves from Modern Peonies in Coconut Husk Dye Ink, colored them with Copic markers and die-cut them using the coordinating dies. For the sentiment I used the oldie but goodie Flower Doodle Die.

To give the sentiments a little more weight, I used the ol' stacking trick. I die-cut the sentiments "smile" and "love" from gold cardstock. I cut them a couple of more times from white cardstock and adhered them one on top of the other. You can used as many layers as you'd liked, depending on how thick you want them to be. I then adhered the gold die cut on top of each.

I hope you enjoyed today's cards! Thanks for dropping in!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are beautiful and very creative! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest